Have you given much thought to your small business mobile banking strategy? Have you wondered about the opportunities to create a deeper relationship and the idea of revenue potential from your program?
RateWatch and the pricing experts at Simon-Kucher & Partners have collaborated for a third year to watch trends in use of Mobile and Online Banking services and give insight into creating a winning service solution. Previously, we've focused on what businesses are looking, and willing to pay, for to identify an approach to design and price product packages. This year, we have looked at new features and preference changes and taken the design approach a step further with thoughts on how to sell the offering.
"Monetizing Digital Banking Products for Small Business Customers" is available for only $249. Plus - When you purchase the study, you will also have access to a webinar review of the study with additional insight and discussion.
We are also offering a short preview webinar. Click here to register!
In the process you’ve probably asked yourself these questions:
- How are small business clients different in their mobile usage needs and behaviors?
- Which features are of value to small businesses?
- Should differentiated packages be offered to target different “types” of small businesses?
- How can the various potential features be combined to create packages that are attractive to small business customers?
- What is the optimal price range for the offering?
- How can value be effectively communicated to the customer?
The study focuses on how to:
- Understand Customer Needs
- How do small business clients differ in terms of digital usage, needs and behaviors?
- Design and Price the Offering
- How can different features be combined to create packages attractive to small business customers? At what price?
- Sell the Product
- How does the customer make decisions?
- How can value be efficiently communicated?
A perfect compliment to the Digital Banking study is RateWatch's National Business Online/Mobile Banking Product Analysis.
This report is available for only $249 and identifies key details of 20 top services across the country including:
- Set up and monthly charges
- Bill Pay limits, processing times, and charges
- Online Cash Management
- ACH and Wire Transfer Online Modules
- Positive Pay and ACH Debit Block
- Available banking alerts and texting commands
- Mobile Remote Deposit and Mobile Wallet details
Fill out the form to receive your copies of the "Monetizing Digital Banking Products for Small Business Customers" study and the National Business Online/Mobile Banking Product Analysis report. Combine them both for only $449!