The following webinar is no longer available.
If you have any questions or comments please give us a call at 1.800.348.1831 or
submit a form here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please visit our Educational Services page for more webinars.
|Event Name:||Effectively Setting and Monitoring ACH/RDC Exposure Limits|
|Date:||Thursday, January 19, 2017 11:00am CST|
||Terri Sands AAP, Founder - Secura Risk Management
|Credits:||1.2 AAP Credits, 1.0 CPE Credit|
Account officers/lenders are often responsible for setting exposure limits on clients approved for ACH and Remote Deposit Capture services; however need to know the criteria to use when determining those limits.
This session will focus on:
- The purpose of exposure limits and why these are highly scrutinized during regulatory exams,
- Best business practices for determining exposure limits and how to establish criteria for setting these limits,
- How these limits should be monitoring across multiple days based on regulatory and network requirements, and
- Best business practices for identifying possible issues such as credit risk or possible fraud risk based on over-limit activity.
- How to establish, set and monitor mobile deposit capture customer activity.
- This session will include a best business practice document with criteria for establishing exposure limits, setting exposure limits within the system and performing ongoing monitoring of the account.
- Criteria for establishing exposure limits
- Best business practices for setting and monitoring exposure limits
- Regulatory expectations for setting and monitoring exposure limits
- Identifiers of possible fraud and/or credit issues through over limit exposure reviews
- Establishing, setting and monitoring Mobile Remote Deposit Capture customers
- Effectively monitoring account activity for possible issues
Best business practice document with criteria for establishing exposure limits, setting exposure limits within the system and performing ongoing monitoring of the account